Terms & Conditions
SportsVille Facility Usage Conditions (applicable to all persons & bookings)
- Please respect timings. You are expected to leave the pitch on time after you complete your game & arrive at least 15 minutes before any time given to you for pay & play, leagues, tournaments, coaching fitness or any special events.
- Footwear: Players are required to wear appropriate footwear. This includes molded, rubber soles and trainers. Blades, metal spikes or screw-on studs are not permitted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on abusive behaviour of any kind towards our staff. If any customer abuses our staff we will cancel that booking with immediate effect. If one player abuses our staff we will take away the group booking. It is therefore up to you to communicate this to your group to ensure that our staff does not receive any type of abuse.
- Showers, changing rooms, & toilets are provided on site along with Lockers. Please contact our staff for keys. You will be required to remove your shoes before entering the changing room & the area must be kept tidy at all times.
- Balls & Bibs are available at site. Please take care when using any of our equipment as you may be asked to replace any damaged goods or property.
- SportsVille reserves the right to cancel booking/bookings at its discretion. However, in the event of SportsVille cancelling booking/bookings for reasons not related to the client, total amount paid would be returned or an alternative date will be offered.
- Warm ups is part of your slot time( No extra time will be allowed for warm ups)
Pay & Play:
- All users need to be registered before start of play & will need to sign a consent form accepting our terms & conditions.
- For hold (deposit) bookings, you cannot make any changes and the balance money must be paid before start of play.
- We encourage players to arrive early as entry will not be permitted after the first 15 minutes of your allotted time slot. SportsVille reserves the right to give away your booking in case there is no one at the site 15 minutes after the start of your allotted time.
- Timing: Each Booking is for a 60 minute time slot only, however multiple slots can be booked at the same time. For example, in case 2 consecutive slots are booked the total time allotted is 120 minutes.
- Please respect the booking in progress before yours. Please ensure you wait for the current booking to finish their session before entering the pitch. Any complaints in relation to this will be taken seriously and could affect your standing when looking to make future bookings.
Leagues & Tournaments Conditions:
- Every league and tournament comes with its own format, rules and regulations.
- These rules and regulations can be specially requested by you & will also be provided to you during the course of registration.
- By participating in the league or tournament, we assume that you have read, understood & abide by them.
- SportsVille reserves the right to cancel any league or tournament and if the cancellation is due to reasons not related to the client, we will offer a refund of the participation fee.
SportsVille has associated with the children’s coaching to various specialist companies. When participating in such programs, we encourage you to please clarify all terms & conditions with the respective companies undertaking the coaching activities. The registration and fees need to be settled directly with these coaching companies and SportsVille is in no way responsible for any disputes that arise between the client and the coaching company. The responsibility to run the classes lies with the conductor and any problem, complaint or grievance needs to be addressed to the coaching company that you have signed up with.
If the User does not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email or SMS) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the booking process.
Before completing bookings, User must carefully review booking details. SportsVille will process refunds based on the booking information. The refund amount processed will be based on the difference in the Slot Date-Time and the current server Date-Time. The Refund Policy is only valid for Slots which are at a future Date-Time from the current Date-time of the server. No refund will be given for Slots past the current server Date-Time. Refund Amount will be decided as per the below criteria:
- If you cancel booking before 24 hours: Eligible 75% of payment Refund or else you can reschedule your booking to another vacant slot (Cannot reschedule your slot on same day)
- If you cancel you’re booking between 8-24 hours: Eligible 50% of payment Refund or else you can reschedule your booking to another vacant slot (Cannot reschedule your slot on same day)
- If you cancel you’re booking between 4-8 hours: Eligible 25% of payment Refund or else you can reschedule your booking to another vacant slot (Cannot reschedule your slot on same day)
- If you cancel you’re booking between 0-4 hours: No Refund
Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the Venue to get access to your booked Ground.
Your booking confirmation will be sent via an SMS. The SMS details need to be shown at the Venue to get access to your booked Ground.
In case you experience any problems please call our helpdesk (On the Homepage) for assistance.